What is Phishing Simulation
Phishing simulation program is a computer based awareness program.This highly effective training program allows organizations to simulate phishing e-mails, help identify which end users are more suspectible to such targeted e-mail attacks, and engage in more focused training opportunities to help users recognize phishing attempts.
Why Phishing Simulation?
Why is it necessary ?
Employees are information security's weakest link, According to a cyber security report, 67% of cyber espionage begins with a phishing emails.One false step by an employee can have devastating effects on an organization.
Phishing Simulation program equips you to prevent social engineering, spear phishing, ransomware attacks and continuously drives improvement across your security and risk programs.
How it works
- Upload User List in bulk through a csv and organize users by department, group etc.
- Configure and run campaigns
- Understand your security posture and Risks.
- Provides a variety of customizable email templates that address three key testing factors: requests for personal data, embedded links, attachment downloads.
- Allows you to automatically present any employee who falls for phishing test with a Teachable Moment which explains the situation and provides real-time guidance and tips.
- Allows employees to report suspicious messages to your incident response and SOC teams with a single mouse click.
- Provides extensive analytics and reporting about employee responses to various attack scenarios.